After waking up, we were lazy around the campsite for the morning waiting the rain out.
Today was a short day to Enniskillen.
- We stopped at the first B&B in town and booked a room for the night.
- This particular family room had a shower in the middle of it.
- Awkward place for a shower. Though I used the one located in the hallway for my nightly shower, Charlie could not resist. You could only see a silhouette of a person because the glass was frosted. He did enjoy attempting to hold a conversation with Mark and I throughout this event.
Went into town
- Pub to watch the soccer game
Then we went to buy food.
- I decided I wanted to grab some Northern Ireland McDonalds.
- The guys bought groceries.
Went back to our bed and breakfast.
- Guys sat outside to eat dinner.
- I took a shower and snuggled up in my warm bed.